Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beskid Makowski - Lubomir - 912m

June 2006. Well, a half year break, it was harder to find crew for trips now. But I didn't want to wait and waste time. Trip to Lubomir was just a beginning of a four day mission of getting another 4 KGP peaks. Train -> Jordanow -> bus -> Pcim and then west. Walking on Lubomir shouldn't be a problem, just a small mountain which can be reached by bike. But after that, trip was more difficult. I didn't sleep for 36 hours and when the rain came, at about 14.00 I decided to rest. To soon for a rest according to plan, but I was feeling like a sleepwalker anyway. I found a small house, which was looking like a good place to sleep. It wasn't inhabited by people, but there were many wasps. I fell asleep 0,5meters ahead of wasps den. I knew it was there but I couldn't take any secure position.

No comments:

Post a Comment