Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pieniny - Wysoka - 1050m

(June 2006). After waking up and forcing myself to put rucksack on my back somehow, plan was simple - bus to Kroscienko and slowly waddle on Trzy Korony. It would be an easy day after three days of quite big excertion. And everything was going ok, excluding a fact that being at the top I realize that Trzy Korony is not a highest peak of Pieniny. Trzy Korony is popular, so I got deluded. Quick review of the plan, ok, I can do it. I ran down again to Kroscienko and... I was late a few seconds for bus to Jaworki near Homole ravine. I had to wait for another for a half an hour or two hours, I can't remember. Anyway I tried to have some rest, drink some water. I've never walked on any mountain that fast like on Wysoka and for sure I've never run down that fast from any. But I managed to catch buses Jaworki - Szczawnica - Nowy Sącz and then to Wroclaw by train. Logistics was toughest but I've done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment