Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gory Swietokrzyskie - Lysica - 612m

May 2010. So I had a 2,5 year break. But it would be a shame not to reach all peaks of KGP. As you can see, even colour of my equipment resembled the surrounding view. Bike again. Newness for me was riding during raining. And for the first time I didn't even go to sleep. Sometimes I actually needed to carry the bike because of slippery stones, but it was useful soon. There were many insects everywhere, but this time I had an antiperspirant which I didn't have 4 years ago, ha! I was at 23.00 at the peak. Then it was to dark for a riding, but torch from bike was very useful during walking down. Till the road. Heavy rain. I needed to make some short stops here and there just not to soak completely. So I rid 20kms by night to Kielce, then I caught a train.

No comments:

Post a Comment