Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gorce - Turbacz - 1310m

(June 2006). Next day was very hot. It was good to wake up early and cover as much kilometers as possible, before it was getting hot. I couldn't pass over the weather anyway. Apart from amphibians and reptiles (snakes also) on the route and problems with finding it, my back and arm ached which was caused by pinching rucksack. I was sweating and sweat was salty, so pinching was very annoying. 
On the right picture you can see a salty T-shirt, brrr. I didn't have many more problems that day. I could watch surrounding views, it was possible to see Tatras and slopes weren't steep. On Turbacz you can meet many bikers, despite the height. During a 24km walk I didn't find any place to get some water (or other sweet and/or isotonic drinks) and food. But I got somehow to a main road from Nowy Targ to Szczawnica and put a tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment