Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beskid Wyspowy - Mogielica - 1173m

(June 2006). I slept well, wasps weren't dangerous. But running time was a problem. It was clear I have to hurry up, I didn't even have chosen a place to sleep for another day. I knew I should go as far as I could. Walking alone in the mountains makes you able to choose your own tempo. Usually you walk faster, of course not in case of walking with a pack of friends who knows their abilities each other. 
Mogielica reminds me of high ferns on the route. It was quite hard to find that kind of plants in uniform way. And with a wooden cross at the peak. That day I walked as far as I could and put the tent somewhere near Lubomierz. I have covered about 40kms, 27kms by foot and by bus if it was possible. Time was important.

No comments:

Post a Comment